[News] Mozilla Firefox Passes 20% Merket Share Barrier in Autralia

Firefox claws away at Explorer

,----[ Quote ]
| More than a fifth of Australians now use the Mozilla Firefox web
| browser, even though site compatibility issues mean it sometimes
| must be used in conjunction with Microsoft's Internet Explorer,
| researcher Nielsen Net Ratings says.
`----

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,21176120%5e16123%5e%5enbv%5e,00.html

We may see similar figures and trends when it comes to office suites.
OpenDocument isn't a must. Then, standards and interoperability become
necessary.

Related:

Despite 100 Million IE 7 Installs, Microsoft's Browser Still Loses Ground

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox's share of the U.S. browser market is at 14% and has
| continued to grow each of the last three months, says one
| research firm.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196901142

Firefox crosses the 23% frontier in Europe

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.xitimonitor.com/en-US/Technicals/index-1-2-3-68.html