Re: [News] Microsoft Screws Zune Buyers - Buggy and Broken Units Get No Warranty

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Zune screens cracking from battery pressure?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Our tipster's friend conjectures that the lithium ion battery --
>| which resides right behind the top half of the Zune's screen --
>| is expanding from overheating and putting too much pressure on
>| the screen, causing it to crack. Unfortunately, Microsoft
>| currently regards the issue as outside warranty coverage,
>| leaving the victims with a broken Zune and nowhere to turn.
> `----
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/31/zune-screens-cracking-from-battery-pressure/
>
> Anything they make, including the XBox 360, seems to be breaking in a bad
> way. More flaws and issues with the Zune listed below.

But this is Microsoft - why would anyone who's ever had /any/ experience
with them expect anything other than having to buy another?  Surely
nobody could be so naive as to expect any other outcome?

Stult's Report:
	Our problems are mostly behind us.  What we have to do now is
	fight the solutions.