Re: [News] Study: Web-Based Threats Grew 1300% Percent in 2006

__/ [ AB ] on Friday 02 February 2007 21:28 \__

> On 2007-02-02, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>
>> A colleague of mine asked me to help him with spyware an hour ago. It's a
>> new computer that he has. It's just the mess most people deal with and
>> take for granted. They fight against their PC (fear, maintenance, and
>> recovery) rather than just use it.
>
> Somebody asks me for help with a virus, worm, trojan, spyware or
> anything else that's part and parcel of living with Windows, I hand
> them a linux CD. If they ask for help with that, I'll give it. If not,
> I assume they either figured it out on their own or decided they
> haven't had enough of being sick and tired yet.

Hmmmm...

It's funny how how resident trolls claim that there's no support for Linux.
And yet, when somebody ask you for Windows support, you are either unable or
refuse to offer any. Well... unless your Live CD counts as support...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com