[News] Converting People to Linux on Microsoft's Own Turf?

(Ubuntu Linux) Ice House Raid

,----[ Quote ]
| Isn't an 'Ice House' a place you'd expect to find penguins? This
| Friday, February 2nd, you will!
| Equipped with an inflatable Tux, we're going to set up shop
| outside of Microsoft's Digital Ice House.
|
| As I posted previously, Microsoft has an exhibit set up in
| downtown Toronto, showing off Windows Vista and Office 2007.
| Using laptops, our plan is to demo Ubuntu and Kubuntu to
| people waiting in line to enter the Ice House, as well as
| anyone on the street who is willing to listen.
`----

http://dave-sullivan.com/entries/4/

Making Ubuntu Linux look like Vista (FWIW, proof of concept maybe):

http://vistalinux.googlepages.com/
http://www.biodesign.com.ar/blog/?cat=14

On top of that, there's Beryl/XGL and the likes of them, which Vista does not
have.