Re: [News] Letting Vista Advocate GNU/Linux

  • Subject: Re: [News] Letting Vista Advocate GNU/Linux
  • From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 07:30:25 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  oe_protect.scr
amicus_curious <ACDC@xxxxxxx> espoused:

>> Of course, the same rules do not apply to COLA where Microsoft
>> astroturfers
>> bash Linux. Being a Linux newsgroups, you see, if they came here to just
>> sing the merits of Windows, it would be off-topic, not just adverse to the
>> Charter. Therefore, in my humble opinion, until the shills depart from
>> this
>> newsgroups, criticism of Windows (even Mac) unfortunately seems justified
>> reasonable.
>
> First off, you are confused about the COLA charter as has been pointed out
> before.  Second, there isn't anywhere else for us Windows fans to go.

There are plenty of windows advocacy groups, as you know only too well.
The difference is that they are not full of pro-Linux people trolling
them, of course.

The charter is simple and clear, and Roy is absolutely posting within
it.  You, however, consistently post anti-charter material.

This is a linux advocacy group, it is *not* a windows advocacy group,
nor is it a Microsoft supporter or apologist group.

God must love the common man; He made so many of them.