[News] Novell CEO: Miceosoft Could Still Sue Novell for IP

Novell execs fend off uncertainty over Microsoft pact

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;1069002953;fp;2;fpid;1

`----

http://www.itworldcanada.com/Pages/Docbase/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=idgml-c11627ed-d99b-49d2-983d-d22856181888&Portal=252cc78a-a947-4072-84be-f50cac8ec48e&ParaStart=0&ParaEnd=14&direction=next&News=Daily+ITwire&Next=Next