Re: SCO Want to Sue PJ (Groklaw)

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 14 February 2007 12:40 \__

> __/ [ Rex Ballard ] on Wednesday 14 February 2007 12:21 \__
>
>> On Feb 14, 4:45 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> __/ [ Rex Ballard ] on Wednesday 14 February 2007 06:35 \__
>>> Susan? Public appearance? Am I missing something?
>>
>> It was Pamela Jones.
>> Just for grins I looked up that name.  The only person with that name
>> was in Baltimore, she was a project manager.  Given how busy project
>> managers are kept, it's highly unlikely that it's her.
>
> PJ is said to have only appeared in public _with a name badge_ once in the
> past few years. It was in LinuxWorld, if I recall correctly. Apart from
> that, O'Gara's predatory journalism/spying article (retracted from all
> sites apart from a Slashdot comment) is probably all you can find out. And
> it's not flattering, of course, because it was intended to demonise PJ. I
> think that some people argued that O'Gara had some link with SCO. Either
> way, she got sacked.

http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/02/14/020204&from=rss

*LOL*

,----[ Quote ]
| SCO's lawyers apparently believe that "Pamela Jones" does not exist
| and that Groklaw is penned by a team of IBM lawyers.
`----

Change to:

,----[ Quote ]
| SCO's lawyers apparently believe that Linux code does not exist
| and that GNU/Linux is penned by a team of IBM UNIX developers.
`----

That's how SCO works. When you lose, make up a story and sue someone.

--
                ~~ Happy Valentine's Day

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S