Re: Blake Stowell resigns from SCO ..

  • Subject: Re: Blake Stowell resigns from SCO ..
  • From: BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:29:52 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

http://trends.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/04/14/228259&tid=147&tid=29&tid=31

> "Oh, he no longer works for us,", Blake Stowell
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20040819062642232
>
> "There are Internet service providers around the world who are blocking
> access to SCO", Blake Stowell
>
> "IBM is barred from trying to enforce the GPL with SCO", , Blake Stowell
>
> "Many software vendors have approached SCO to try and find a way to change
> the GPL", Blake Stowell
>
> On the non-existant MIT team of Experts ..
>
> âat least one of the groups was a link to MITâ,  Blake Stowell
>
> "There's line-by-line code. There's obfuscated code as well,",  Blake
> Stowell

Hey! I remember SCO, weren't they big once or am I getting mixed up with the
pop song D.I.S.C.O?

The really smart thing after SCO took advice and no doubt a jolly good bung
somewhere along the line, only to find that when they fell face down in the
cowpats of life MS were nowhere to be seen, no one holding SCO's coat for
them, no one with a damp cloth for them. Mates, where would we be without
them. (just occured that we'd be up to our knecks in kids, but I don't know
if that quip is valid outside Britland).

Novell then thought that MS could be trusted enough to deal with, take a
vote shall we, if Novell head under over this will MS come and help them
up,
        Yes or No
        Delete as appropriate.

It's ok, don't bother to vote we know the result really.