Re: Flatshit forges Peter in the pro audio groups

  • Subject: Re: Flatshit forges Peter in the pro audio groups
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 07:48:17 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Sunday 11 February 2007 22:44 \__

> chrisv wrote:

>> Date:               10 Feb 2007 17:18:39 -0800
>> From:               "Peter Kohlmann" <peter.kohlmann@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> What do you expect of a windows advocate?
> Honesty? From flatfish and his friends Erik F, billwg, DFS and all the rest
> of that scum?
>
> They are windows users. And it shows

True. A G2 search for "Peter Kohlmann" shows what a disgusting code of
practice they embrace. It's not just COLA by the way. A friend of mine who
was reporting abuse had people retaliate in this way as well, by sladering
in subject lines. Even anonymity is hard nowadays, so I don't think there's
a cure other than to annoy nobody. By "annoy" I also mean "voice an opinion
others disagree with". Unless you live under a rock, there will always be
unethical people who take pleasure in the defamation of others whom they
hate/envy.

--
                ~~ Happy birthday, Mr. Lincoln

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #00ff00 Day - Basket Case
Tasks: 130 total,   1 running, 125 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie