Re: No Point to this Newsgroup

Ian Semmel came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago
in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> When you download the new headers, all you get is a screen full of crap
from
> Schestowitz. Anything that might be interesting I have already read from
the
> TechRepublic and ZDNet newsletters I subscribe to and Schestowitz
> plagiarises from. Sometimes there are a few contributions from others but
> they are hidden in the garbage.
>
> It is a shame that one lunatic can hijack a newsgroup like this. In
> Australia, there is a crime on the books such that someone can be locked
up
> for being declared a "serial pest" by the courts. We need a cyber version
of
> this law to get rid of idiots like Schestowitz.

At least Roy's posts are for the most part, on topic. Unlike the OP of this
thread. Now, piss off and come back when you've got something relevant to
say about Linux.
--
-*- Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*-          http://dotware.co.uk
-*- Registered Linux user #426308 -*-                 http://counter.li.org
-*- Once upon a midnight dreary, as I porn-searched, weak and weary,
   o'er many a strange and spurious site of hot XXX galore.
   But when I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
   and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my lost amore.
   "'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my free hardcore!"
   Quoth the server: "404"
-*- Disclaimer:
   By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
   such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
   to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
   be included on your message.