[News] Vista Incompatibility with Languages, No Drivers for Microsoft Keyboard

monkeynuts (no drivers for Microsoft keyboard)

,----[ Quote ]
| Why can't they get things right? I mean I can understand some odd ball
| maker but a microsoft keyboard!! Vista can't find drivers for a
| microsoft keyboard GIVE ME A BREAK!
`----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30789011@N00/386103051/#preview

Vista upgrade has version problems

,----[ Quote ]
| No such problem existed when one upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows
| XP five years ago or more.
|
| The most popular version of the new Vista, called Home Premium,
| costs NIS 1,549 for the standalone when installed into a computer
| from scratch. But many XP users who want to use Vista on their
| existing computers have the English interface version and prefer
| to upgrade for less money than purchasing the standalone.
`----

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c=JPArticle&cid=1170359807789&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
http://tinyurl.com/2veg27

Similar example for each lies below.

Related:

Wayne's Old Computer Gets Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| 9 a.m.: IE7 still is speaking in Chinese. I check the language
| settings. English is the only one selected.

http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2237

Lack of Internal Talks at Microsoft, Google

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/11/15/lack-of-internal-talks-at-microsoft-google/