[News] Gates Makes Medical Predictions About Virus

Gates anticipates AIDS vaccine in his lifetime

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft founder Bill Gates expects an AIDS vaccine will be developed
| while he's around to see it, he told CBC News in an interview Friday.
`----

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/02/10/gates-interview.html?ref=rss

Didn't he also predict security in Vista? Didn't he say that SPAM would end
in 2006? Given his many recent lies, I think he should stop posing for the
media.

Wow: Microsoft's Windows Vista already hacked

http://www.macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/wow_microsofts_windows_vista_already_hacked/

Spam Made Up 94% Of All E-Mail In December

http://www.informationweek.com/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=4H4VB4FGNIKEWQSNDLRSKHSCJUNN2JVN?articleID=197001430

"Bill Gates knows that he's at best exaggerating and at worst completely
lying through his teeth."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/11/computer_security_fearmongering/

Bill Gates Busted - Microsoft Lies to Press/Congress

,----[ Quote ]
| Bill Gates has been busted in a big fat lie and we've got the
| statistics to prove it.
`----

http://www.mydd.com/story/2007/2/7/184312/5388

Talking Linux IP with Bill Gates

,----[ Quote ]
| Niall:
|
|     OK. Two questions.
|
|        1. Was Microsoft ever directly involved with the SCO Group
| in their lawsuit against IBM, either through BayStar Capital or others?
|        2. Why is Microsoft recently choosing to go after supposed
| patent violations with various operating system companies?
|
| Bill:
|
|     I don't know BayStar.
|
| Niall:
|
|     It's an investment company. One of their executives testified
| Microsoft invested $50 million to offset SCO's costs in the lawsuit.
|
| Bill:
|
|     When?
`----

http://www.niallkennedy.com/blog/archives/2006/12/microsoft-linux-patents.html