Re: [News] Enterprise Not Interested in Vista, MSFT Continues Decline

  • Subject: Re: [News] Enterprise Not Interested in Vista, MSFT Continues Decline
  • From: Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:10:43 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Bill Weisgerber (amicus_curious) in in econmics. He doesn't understand
>> computing. He only speaks the language of money and people elsewhere have
>> argued that he gets paid to post in forums. It's all about money to him.
>
> Thats fine with me, it provides an opportunity to debate the issues
> and hash over some of those myths and questions that OSS newbies might
> be exposed to.  As long as he doesn't resort to personal attacks, my
> tolerance of differing opinions is rather high.  In most cases I
> actually welcome them.

Only, you can't "debate" with that dishonest twit.
He is nearly as dishonest as Snot, who is easily the most dishonest person
ever to post on usenet.
Both of these assholes will completely fail to address any arguments not in
favour for them and introduce completely bogus stuff then

Just look up the early posts of Bill Weisgerber (he made them under his full
name, not the short "billwg" form).
He had an extremely dishonest posting style years ago, and it got only worse
from then on
--
It is very difficult to prophesy, especially when it pertains to the
future.