Re: ISO won't fast-track MS OOXML consideration

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Sunday 11 February 2007 13:15 \__

> If I'm reading this correctly, the Microsoft application for "Fast
> tracking" MS XML through ISO is now refused - derailed if you like - and
> the application will need to follow the normal, detailed examination and
> review.
> (Sorry if this has previously been posted)

I saw it this monrning, but thought that your post on contractions pretty
much covered it. It wasn't even 19 countries, it's 20!

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20070206145620473

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/personal-computer-world/news/2174199/microsoft-standards-bid-faces