Re: Suggestion on Red Hat Support Vendor

__/ [ Adrianchluk@xxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 28 February 2007 10:21 \__

> Hi,
>
> My company is going to switch to use Red Hat Linux and therefore, I
> need to find a good vendor with good skillset so that I can partner
> with them to do some testing as well as for future support services.
> Any good suggestions from you guys on Red Hat support in Hong Kong?
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian

I don't know if it helps, but Red Hat has recently launched a new support
program called "Certified Service Provider"  (covered here <
http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS5165497304.html >, among many other
sites). Have you tried Red Hat's Web site? It'll say nothing about Oracle's
support, but it probably has some pages about support in Asia.

Earlier this month, Red Hat has also expanded in China. Some announcements
include:

Red Hat Builds Channel Strategy in Japan

,----[ Quote ]
| Masatsugu Koketsu, former Sun executive, to Expand Structure to
| Answer Demand For Red Hat solutions in Japan
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070201/20070201005048.html?.v=1

Red Hat Names Gery Messer President of Asia Pacific

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070201/20070201005205.html?.v=1