[News] Microsoft Acknowledges That Linux is Not Going Away

We need to continue to co-exist with open-source: Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| Have you got any concerns about Vietnam?s adoption of open source
| software? Will your market share affected? Is there any possibility
| that open-source software will someday dominate the market?
|
| I believe strongly in the term co-opetition. It is about
| co-operation and competition.
`----

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/tech/2007/02/667865/

Cooperation? Really? What about the recent threats? What about SCO's
lawsuits? Speaking of which:

,----[ Quote ]
| "There you have it. At least a third of SCO's entire market
| capitalization, and their entire current cash reserves, is payoffs
| funnelled from Microsoft. Their 10Qs reveal that every other line of
| cash inflow is statistical noise by comparison. The brave new
| SCO source business model is now clear: sue your customers, shill
| for Microsoft, kite your stock, and pray you stay out of jail."
`----

http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html

Don't let the beast persuade you that it cooperates with the disputive
technology that willhave it eliminated. SCO continues its demise, according
to today's news:

The SCO GROUP Announces Board Member Not Standing for Re-Election

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/02-27-2007/0004535850&EDATE=