[News] Ruby Benchmark Shows Linux Advantage; Another Review of Nokia's Linux-based Internet Tablet

Ruby Performance

,----[ Quote ]
| Antonio Cangiano posted a Ruby Implementation Shootout on his blog
| last week. While it's an interesting piece (and will likely be
| more interesting over time), it's still very premature.
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000190

Follow the links to see it with more details.

Nokia N800 Internet Tablet

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=965