Re: [News] When They Say Linux is Communism, Show 'Em This...

on Feb 26 2007 11:42:15 +0000 Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Isfahan-based Aal-ul-Bait .. presented to markets an
> Islamic version of Windows XP with various options.

No, Linux is both communist and Islamic while XP is both Islamic and Fascist .. :)

"I have a hard time seeing the [Linux proponents] Zealots as any different from terrorists"

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/31899.html

'This won't appeal to the Linux Taliban'

http://technology.guardian.co.uk/online/comment/story/0,12449,1017684,00.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14319984/site/newsweek/