Re: Web Site Launched to Demand Microsoft Lists (Non-existent) IP Violations

On Feb 24, 10:04 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Open Letter to Steven Ballmer
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It's come to many in the Linux community's attention you have claimed
> | again and again, that Linux violates Microsoft's intellectual
> | property.  Not only that, but it's been reported Microsoft has
> | convinced businesses to pay for a Linux patent that you can't
> | provide.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | How many corporations, how many organizations, how many community
> | members will it take to call your bluff, Steven?
> `----
>
> http://showusthecode.com/index.htm
>
> The IP thief is Microsoft, not Linux. See below.
>
> Related:
>
> Ballmer impugns the character of the free/open source world
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | At a recent news conference, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer sought to
> | impugn the character of the free/open source world by implying that
> | it had no respect for the intellectual property rights of others.
> | It's not just the enormous ignorance embodied by this duplicitous
> | braggadocio that caught my eye, it's the fact that the claim is
> | coming from a man associated with Microsoft, which is far and away
> | the most notorious IP thief of all time.
> |
> | One thing should be obvious. It's difficult for an open source
> | project to steal code. After all, access to the code is offered
> | up to all comers. That transparency is the basis for the trust
> | and respect open source has garnered for itself in every corner
> | of the world. Everyone who is curious about the code can see it
> | for themselves. With his assertion, Ballmer has joined SCO's
> | leadership as being among either the stupidest, or the most
> | dishonest, IT execs on the planet. Take your pick. I choose both.
> `----
>
> http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/20/1750240
>
> The Redmond Copying Machine?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | My recent video, which tweaked Microsoft for crowing about its
> | "innovation" in Windows Vista (without acknowledging its huge debt
> | to Mac OS X), triggered plenty of reaction. It probably comes as no
> | surprise that your comments quickly devolved into "which is better"
> | bickering, which will proably never end.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | Then this e-mail message, which arrived today from a guy who says
> | he worked as a Microsoft temp employee from 2003 to 2004. I've
> | agreed not to publish his name.
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | "Around the corner was another grid, showing the RealPlayer
> | application. This grid was the same: grid A1 was the front user
> | view of the application, mirroring what was on the iTunes wall/grid.
> |
> | "Around the next corner was another grid, this one showing Windows
> | Media Player version 9 !! This one was missing a few tiles in the
> | grid, but you could actually see the progress as each feature [of
> | iTunes and RealPlayer] was copied, square for square.

> [...]

You Linux crackedpots are starting to become bothersome.
Why is it when things don't go your way you go off in a hissy fit?
And you Schestowitz, sound like a broken record.
You spam the same stories multiple times with different subject lines
and links to different websites, but all pointing to the same story.
Is splattering your name and website all over the Internet your only
hobby or do you bore people to death in real life as well?
Maybe you collect pocket lint or something equally exciting.
Get a life already!