Re: MS: Open Source overlaps our IP ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Saturday 24 February 2007 17:01 \__

http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?s=e0baaf585f0a8f0e157c8506bb4a3e0a&showtopic=31717&pid=165086&st=0&#entry165086

,----[ Quote ]
| ...Darl McBride, CEO of SCO, in 2003:
|
| "The intellectual property roots of Linux are obviously flawed at a
| systemic level under the current model. To date, we claim that more
| than one million lines of UNIX System V protected code have been
| contributed to Linux through this model. The flaws inherent in the
| Linux process must be openly addressed and fixed."
`----

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10004553o-2000331777b,00.htm

No specifics. Steve Ballmer is the next McBride. And he'll take the blame...
maybe they'll ever share a jail cell. And their stash of money be revealed
and then emptied...

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Viruses to Linux are like cancer to a shark
Tasks: 105 total,   2 running, 101 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie