Re: [News] Vista Bugs and Rants (They Just Keep Coming)

Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> yttrx@xxxxxxxxx (yttrx) writes:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> *snip*
>>
>> Its about as stable, supports a little less than half the hardware
>> as Redhat, and runs just about the same number of games, and
>> just about as well.
>
> Do you never tire of telling porky pies?

Are you running vista, hadrin?  And would you care to actually
confront the above statements with some of your own experience?

By the way, my "7 Reasons to NOT Upgrade to Vista" post here:

http://blog.yttrx.net/?p=170

Just got its 17,361st hit.   I've given permission over a
dozen times for it to be reprinted elsewhere, and with the
exception of a few idiots on COLA, it's recieved nothing but
a positive response.

17,368 hits now.  Not bad for a little over two weeks on a
blog that I hear no one reads, eh?

-----yttrx

--
http://www.yttrx.net