Re: [News] Man Tries Windows Vista, Vows to Never Try It Again

"Oliver Wong" <owong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> If I linked to a blog where someone wrote "I tried Linux in 1997, and
> after a poor experience I vowed never to try it again", would you
> praise that someone as finally seeing the light, or being overly
> closed minded?

But the two situations are not the same.  If you linked to a blog that
said, I've just tried Mandriva 2007, and after a poor experience I vowed
never to try it again.  Then you'd have a similar situation.

If you said that, I'd think fair enough, he'll be better off using
something else.