[News] More People Reject Internet Explorer 7?

IE7 growth slows

,----[ Quote ]
| A quick run through the visitor logs of 10 websites I run or manage
| shows that Internet Explorer 7 usage is still growing, although it's
| slowed down considerably since the boom of December 2006 when
| Microsoft released it into the automatic update programme.
`----

http://www.css3.info/ie7-growth-slows/

People either upgrade to a different Web browser, or simply rely on word of
mouth, which describe IE7 upgrades as a nightmare.

Related:

Despite 100 Million IE 7 Installs, Microsoft's Browser Still Loses Ground

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox's share of the U.S. browser market is at 14% and has
| continued to grow each of the last three months, says one
| research firm.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196901142

Firefox: 300 million+ downloads

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox has reached a new milestone: 300,000,000 downloads since its
| initial release back in November 9, 2004. That's 825 days ago, which
| makes a cute rate of : 363,636.3636..downloads/day.
`----

http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2007/02/firefox-300-million-downloads/

Firefox crosses the 23% frontier in Europe

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.xitimonitor.com/en-US/Technicals/index-1-2-3-68.html