[News] Novell Responds to Criticism

(Novell:) Nobody reads this stuff.

,----[ Quote ]
| A little background here: If you refer to the Novell/Microsoft
| not-quite-license as "eating a bug for money" (as I did in a
| conversation with Jeremy Allison) you get a call from Novell. Not
| surprising, I guess. I really want to understand this patent
| thing from Novell's point of view, so I talked with Carlos
| Montero-Luque, Justin Steinman, and Kevan Barney. Pretty highr
| atio of questions asked to questions answered, but I'm starting
| to get the point.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/community/?q=node/376

What if Novell ever sinks to Microsoft's celebrity-type ads?

"You know the GroupWise suite you guys have? I think it's pretty awesome. You
know what would be more awesome though? Check out this new logo I made you.
You don't have to use it if you don't want to. It has Vanilla Ice."

http://getstewed.blogspot.com/2007/02/open-letter-to-novell.html