Re: [News] PS3 (Linux-ready) to Rip Microsoft in Spain Launch, Highest in Demand; Nintendo Sells the Most Consoles

> Rumor: Sony Spain expect to sell more PS3 in one Day than Xbox 360 Did
> since
> Launch
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Rumor has it that Sony Spain are boasting they expect to sell more units
> | of the PS3 system in one day than Microsoft has managed with the Xbox
> | 360 since its launch.
> `----
>
> http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=14534

    Ha!

    If this were a "neutral" industry analyst making this prediction, then
that's one thing. But why would I take Sony's claims about how well their
own products would do seriously?

    Sony is comically out of touch with reality. And I mean that literally:
There are comics about how out of touch Sony is with reality:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/02/10

    - Oliver