[News] Linux Monitors Application - "Connected Objects/Lifestyle"

Conference encourages Linux in the bathroom

,----[ Quote ]
| On the third day, Oxer will be presenting a talk titled Making
| Things Move: Finding Inappropriate Uses for Scripting Languages,
| which he said will include live demonstrations on how to hack
| everyday objects and then control them using software.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Conference_encourages_Linux_in_the_bathroom/0,130061733,339272966,00.htm

As far as these D-I-Y domains are concerned, Linux is already at the
forefront, implementing what Gates still considers a vision.