Re: Google stock helps California coffers

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 09 January 2007 22:04 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> __/ [ Ramon F Herrera ] on Saturday 06 January 2007 21:11 \__
>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070106/ap_on_bi_ge/google_tax_infusion
>>>
>>> -Ramon
>>
>> A storm of synapses leads to a rant..
>>
>> At the same time, amid the demise of newspapers and mainstream media,
>> Microsoft financially assists many organisations and publishing firms
>> (even the BBC has 'sold out'). It also helps keeping some forums very
>> vibrant with
>
>  It can't do that, it doesn't have the authority to take such action.

Aye. But the matter of fact is that Microsoft folks are now having lunch with
BBC folks.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
roy      pts/4                         Tue Jan  9 06:07 - 06:07  (00:00)