[News] The Painful Move from Linux to Windows (Must-have Applications)

Linux applications I can't live without

,----[ Quote ]
| Recently my father was awarded a new PC from work. The PC was
| loaded with Windows XP. Now my father has been using Linux for
| the last 5 or so years. So when he realized he'd be using Windows
| he asked "What about gnucash? What about glines? What about..."
| It was all about the applications he had grown used to using and
| really needed.
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/opensource/?p=33&tag=nl.e011

Functionality aside*, the applications in Linux are better once you get
familiar with them.

* Linux is more customisable, which makes work more efficient.