Re: NYT Security Tip - Choose Non-Microsoft Products

chrisv wrote:
> Larry Qualig checked some message ID's, then wrote:
>
> >Roy Schestowitz the thief simply ignored the copyrights and
> >posted the images on his web-site as though they were his own.
>
> How ironic that you should flaunt your dishonesty, Larry, after
> attacking Roy so relentlessly.

I'll tell you what chris. As soon as Roy the Liar Schestowitz proves
any of the following I will gladly stop calling him a liar. But until
then, he will remain to be the lying piece of shit spammer that he is.

- "The shills coordinate their attacks behind the scene, via E-mail."
- "Their employer may even cover travelling costs for meetups."
- "The rest is truthful as they get 'compensated' for their efforts."
- "LQ who is a Microsoft shareholder,"
- "He (LQ) is STILL a Microsoft shareholder."

Where's the proof? That's right, there is zero proof which makes Roy
Schestowitz a liar. Hopefully one day a potential employer will see one
of these posts and that contain "Roy Schestowitz" and decide not to
hire the liar and thief. Got it?