Re: NYT Security Tip - Choose Non-Microsoft Products

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ chrisv ] on Monday 08 January 2007 18:24 \__
>
> > Larry Qualig checked some message ID's, then wrote:
> >
> >>Roy Schestowitz the thief simply ignored the copyrights and
> >>posted the images on his web-site as though they were his own.
> >
> > How ironic that you should flaunt your dishonesty, Larry, after
> > attacking Roy so relentlessly.
> >
> > The image in question was attributed to it's author.  This does not
> > qualify as being "as though it were (Roy's) own".
>

> They are currently being paid to put labels on me.

More paranoid lies from Roy Schestowitz.

> Notice how they repeat the full name and attach a stereotype.

Nobody pimps their name around the internet more than you do Roy.

> Ground Control issues orders/instructions

Yet more paranoid lies from Roy Schestowitz.

> and Larry has a family to feed.

And they've been fed and taken care of for many years. Unlike you who
is a snot-nosed child who has never held a job, has zero experience, no
home, no family, and who still lives in his dorm room while mommy and
daddy pay his tuition bill.