Re: NYT Security Tip - Choose Non-Microsoft Products

__/ [ chrisv ] on Monday 08 January 2007 18:24 \__

> Larry Qualig checked some message ID's, then wrote:
>
>>Roy Schestowitz the thief simply ignored the copyrights and
>>posted the images on his web-site as though they were his own.
>
> How ironic that you should flaunt your dishonesty, Larry, after
> attacking Roy so relentlessly.
>
> The image in question was attributed to it's author.  This does not
> qualify as being "as though it were (Roy's) own".

They are currently being paid to put labels on me. Notice how they repeat the
full name and attach a stereotype. Ground Control issues orders/instructions
and Larry has a family to feed.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups