Re: [News] Microsoft Hands Out Gifts to Seattle Bloggers

__/ [ ed ] on Saturday 06 January 2007 14:22 \__

http://blogs.msdn.com/usability_recruiting/archive/2007/01/05/seattle-area-bloggers-needed-for-microsoft-user-research-study.aspx

>> Sugar Daddy at work.
>
> there was talk about 2-3 years ago about the bloggers being ms's new
> advertising medium. no surprise they are still flogging this. more
> boring posts about ui things.

I guess it's free speech for the companies as much as it respresents free
speech for the masses. Money at work... even some fanboy sites for the
gaming console are financially backed by the companies. People are competing
for rewards.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes for the new year!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   McDonald's Certified Sandwich Engineer (MCSE)
Swap:  1036184k total,   340508k used,   695676k free,    63592k cached