Re: [News] Microsoft Hands Out Gifts to Seattle Bloggers

  • Subject: Re: [News] Microsoft Hands Out Gifts to Seattle Bloggers
  • From: Peter KÃhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 17:23:21 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Kier wrote:

> On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 15:07:15 +0000, wjbell wrote:

< snip software plagiarists bullshit >

> Why don't you do the same? You're posting *the same* crap over and over.
> Don't.

It is *not* the same.
Roy posts news messages (different ones) at the request of the linux users
of this group. And it does not matter the tiniest little bit that the
widiots are against it. They can't dictate what is going on in a linux
group

The software thief wjbell is spamming the group with the same, identical
bullshit ober and over
--
Clippy: "It looks like you're trying to sue us,
would you like me to delete all of your files?"