Re: AmaroK Newsletter Reveals Innovative New Features How about Stability first?

  • Subject: Re: AmaroK Newsletter Reveals Innovative New Features How about Stability first?
  • From: NoStop <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 19:35:03 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 20:48:57 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Amarok Weekly Newsletter - Issue 4
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Show album covers in collection browser. Experimental patch by Trever
>> | Fischer I think this is pretty cool. Maybe we should limit size of the
>> | images though?
>> |
>> | Here is a screenshot describing the feature in its current form
>> `----
>>
>> http://ljubomir.simin.googlepages.com/awnissue4
>>
>> Many screenshots show what's coming...
>
> They should forget about new features and concentrate on stability.

Hey Flatty, why is it you always seem to have so many problems with Linux
software? Amarok has worked flawlessly here for a long time and never
skipped a beat. Just curious.

Cheers.

--
Linux is ready for the desktop! More ready than Windoze XP.
http://tinyurl.com/ldm9d

"Computer users around the globe recognize that the most serious threats to
security exist because of inherent weaknesses in the Microsoft operating
system."  McAfee