Re: [News] Novell/Microsoft Deal Begins to Stink of Financial Secrets

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Monday 01 January 2007 10:53 \__

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/31/some-interesting-financial-moves-by-novell/

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/25/what-is-circumventing-the-spirit-of-the-gpl-worth/

> I refer you to my previous posting on this subject :-))
>
> I stand fully vindicated in my analysis, here.

Yes, you spotted that too. We already know about the considerable bonus Ron
received while negotiations with Microsoft took place. As always, follow the
money. One commenter in Slashdot went near the edge and argues that Ron
sold/killed the company. Someone else argued that the price of the sell was
fairly low too (Sun received $2 billion). It's all in the articles and the
comments. Open minds share information, so nothing is left unturned. This
could get interesting. See how far PJ has gone over the years before it
unfolded the Microsoft-Baystar-SCO money-funnel.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Watch your step, that soapbox is very slippery
roy      pts/5                         Sun Dec 31 23:25 - 23:30  (00:04)