[News] Group Organises Gathering to Discuss Future of Commercial Open Soruce Software

Think Tank 2007: The Future of Commercial Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| Think Tank 2007 builds on the success of the debut Think Tank held
| last year in Sunnyvale, California that included representatives
| from leading vendors such as HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, SAP and
| Sun Microsystems as well as community leaders such as Doc Searlsa
| nd Tim O?Reilly. CIOs spoke from organizations that included the
| Bank of America and the State of California.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/News/General/Think_Tank_2007_The_Future_of_Commercial_Open_Source
http://tinyurl.com/2vdpsd

Every event that has something to do with Open Source is attracting Microsoft
these days. This has been mentioned before. There's nothing but malice
there, as well as an attempt to blend in with "cancer". They try to lure in
Open Source people to come to Microsoft and absorb the Microsoft religion
while taking over Open Source companies and closing them and rattling them
from the inside (no, not just Novell).

Related:

Microsoft markets well (Is Aras an OSS marketing ploy?)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/01/microsoft_marke_1.html