Re: [News] Microsoft Hides MSN AdCenter TOS?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> MSN AdCenter - Impossible to read TOS
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | As you can see from the screenshot above (click it to enlarge),
> | the MSN AdCenter TOS is enclosed in a small box, approximately
> | 1-inch wide by about 1/2-inch tall! Maybe it's because I was using
> | Firefox and not Microsoft's Internet Explorer, but I still find it
> | comical to the point of absurdity. I still signed up, but I wonder
> | what Microsoft is hiding in that tiny box?
> `----
>
>http://grownupgeek.blogspot.com/2007/01/msn-adcenter-impossible-to-read-tos.html
>
> Is it deliberate or is it a case of snubbing Web standards? Either
> way, it's not acceptable.

Here's another guy with the same problem:

http://push.cx/2006/microsoft-adcenters-316-page-terms-of-service

There's no way I'm going to sign up to this just to confirm, one way
or another, if IE renders that tiny little box the same way.

Here's the "Windows Live" TOS, which may or may not be related.

http://tou.live.com/en-us/default.aspx?HTTP_HOST=tou.live.com&url=/en-us

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "We shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support
| any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the
| success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
 10:39:45 up 57 days,  3:01,  3 users,  load average: 2.66, 2.08, 1.56