Re: [News] Microsoft Flirts with RIAA

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Music industry meeting could change the Zune

Good grief! *More* restrictions imminent?

And here's me thinking the Zune couldn't get any worse.

> Related:
>
> Microsoft may pay Zune tax twice

Meanwhile, we in the UK may be gearing up to pay involuntary "Music
Tax" via our ISP subscriptions.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/03/peter_jenner/

Hmmm, what about all those people who use the internet but *never*
listen to music?

More arrogant assumptions on the part of the establishment.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "We shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support
| any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the
| success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
 10:15:42 up 57 days,  2:37,  3 users,  load average: 1.13, 1.22, 1.27