Re: [News] 'Open XML' Already Gets Proprietary 'Extensions'

__/ [ Linonut ] on Thursday 11 January 2007 12:56 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> The Formats of Excel 2007
>> http://www.robweir.com/blog/2007/01/formats-of-excel-2007.html
>>
>> These 6,000 pages of documentation don't even describe proprietary bits
>> like macros.
>
> Cue Erik to come in and explain how it's wrong and how it is all
> perfectly well documented in ECMA documentation.
>
> I must say, Roy, the stuff you've been posting recently is interesting.

Thanks, Chris. I'm happy to accasionally get that prod.

--
                        ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Othello for free: http://othellomaster.com
roy      pts/4                         Tue Jan  9 06:07 - 06:07  (00:00)