Re: Norweigan LInux Distro?

__/ [ Hilmar Reksten ] on Monday 29 January 2007 23:36 \__

> Hi people.
>
> Which Linux would you recommend in order to operate a fishing boat? I wish
> one which will work in rough sea and freezing conditions and not crash in
> a sea swell like that rubbish windows. It should also be able to work with
> the net (no net fishing nets!) so that sailors at sea can email their
> loved ones and have tug support for when they are needing some help with a
> tug.
>
> Suggestions please?

I am not sure your question is one that sincere, but I'll bite:

        Since when do bots have O/S choice? They usually have some embedded stuff
for the panels and general operations?

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Network traffic is  being polluted by SPAM. Help the Internet. Adopt *nix.
Mem:    514480k total,   483992k used,    30488k free,    10640k buffers