[News] Open Source Companies Announce Notable Milestones (Digest)

Zenoss Releases New Version of Open Source Enterprise IT Monitoring Product

,----[ Summary ]
| Major Upgrades Include Automatic Change Tracking and Remediation
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070129/cgm020.html?.v=74

Compiere Announces New Support Offerings for Optimizing Open Source ERP and
CRM Application Performance

,----[ Summary ]
| Three-Tiered Support Model Offers Benefits to Meet the Needs of
| Small Companies up to Large Global Enterprises
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070129/20070129005040.html?.v=1

Day Software First To Deliver Enterprise Services For Leading Open Source
Content Repository

,----[ Quote ]
| "Enterprise-level demand for robust services and support around Apache
| open source solutions is greater than ever before," says Piotr
| Zabiello, SVP Global Services of Day Software. "We are pleased to
| offer commercial support and services for Apache Jackrabbit,
| providing customers with an open source alternative to proprietary
| legacy repositories."
`----

http://www.internetadsales.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=8823

Related:

Another Swiss company that moved to Open Source/Linux-oriented services last
week...

Software innovator first to deliver enterprise services for leading open
source content repository

`----

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=26804