Re: omg, best thing eva x 1000!

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 00:07:32 +0000

> __/ [ ed ] on Sunday 28 January 2007 23:15 \__
>
> > On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:00:46 +0000
> > Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> __/ [ ed ] on Sunday 28 January 2007 18:56 \__

> >> Alt+middle mouse button in KDE (by default) to toggle
> >> lower/raise... *smile*
> >
> > yeah, thats nice, but this moves window in virtual screens, thats
> > like totally cool on dual screen, have another program on the other
> > monitor, maximised and just scroll through them.
>
> KDE enables you to use the mouse wheel to scroll between virtual
> desktops. I also add desktop bindings CTRL+SHIFT+F[X=1..12] for "move
> window to desktop X". Very handy, especially when prepareingfor
> [News] batches! *smile*

oh yeah, those things exist in most environments. holding one window in
foreground while doing the above is very handly... still, xfwm is
really growing on me. i like to change often, but xfce seems to be
holding it's own.

--
Regards, Ed                      :: http://www.usenix.org.uk
proud bash hacker