Re: Links for Mark Kent

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Sunday 28 January 2007 17:31 \__

> Jan 28 2007 14:12:53 +0000 Kier wrote:
>
>> Leave out the MS stuff and you'll save yourself a lot of
>> work. Concentrate on the important Linux matters ..
>
> Are you having a laugh. You call what goes on here important. When was
> it the last time you advised Fuddie and Co on their content.
>
>> Sometimes, then, it should be nothing at all ..
>
> Keep posting, Roy. Under no circumstances do you have to justify your
> posts here or to *anyone*. That Digg forger is just another example of
> the scum you are dealing with. Don't engage with them ever. It's that
> simple.

Been reported for abuse. PJ gets slightly involved as well. She has similar
issues in the past (I think that O'Gara's s**te remains only in /.).

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Open minds, open source
Swap:  1036184k total,   490912k used,   545272k free,    69748k cached