Re: Links for Mark Kent

  • Subject: Re: Links for Mark Kent
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 00:16:24 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Kier ] on Saturday 27 January 2007 23:22 \__

> On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:11:24 +0900, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Recommend posting according to the charter.  Concerns of a poster's
>> external activity beyond c.o.l.advocacy are not "discussion of the
>> benefits of Linux compared to other operating operating systems", does not
>> interest the Linux advocates and is best left for other forums.
>
> Is it all right for Linux advocates to lie? I don't think so. And if it's
> done it COLA, it is most definitely relevant.

See my reply (posted earlier). As I said once before (an elaborate post), I
don't lie. If incorrect information is posted it's either because the source
was unreliable (I try to grab stories from the grapevine, before they hit
the news) or because I misunderstood something, in which case the mistake is
accidental. When an army of shills and a hudred nyms repeats the word "liar"
it forms The Big Lie, which yes... it is a lie in its own right. Let them
get to you and sooner or later you'll lose respect for honest folks, just as
you lost your trust in Rex (yes, I do respect him).

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
Swap:  1036184k total,   387116k used,   649068k free,   106600k cached