Re: first Halloween Memo confirmed ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Sunday 28 January 2007 18:43 \__

,----[ Quote ]
| "There you have it. At least a third of SCO's entire market
| capitalization, and their entire current cash reserves, is payoffs
| funnelled from Microsoft. Their 10Qs reveal that every other line of
| cash inflow is statistical noise by comparison. The brave new
| SCO source business model is now clear: sue your customers, shill
| for Microsoft, kite your stock, and pray you stay out of jail."

http://www.catb.org/~esr/halloween/halloween10.html

Let's see how long they can stay out of jail. I'm sure the NSA, Hollywood,
Tony Blair, and the US Government will be there to defend/harbour them.

        US politicians go to bat for Microsoft

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/26/microsoft_eu_political_lobbying/

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | < http://debian.org >
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S