[News] Sandisk MP3 Player Gains Unofficial Linux Support

Using A Sandisk MP3 Player On A Linux Desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| This article shows how to use a Sandisk MP3 player (Sansa E250) on a
| Linux desktop. Now I can have all the tunes I want without dropping
| into Windows to manipulate them.
`----

http://www.howtoforge.com/sandisk_mp3_player_linux

Related (Linux-based MP3 players):

Wizpy Linux based media player

,----[ Quote ]
| Media player wispy from Turbolinux Corporation is a Linux based media
| player. With a 1.7" OLED liquid crystal display and 4GB flash memory
| the media player comes with pre installed Linux system.
`----

http://www.iyiz.com/media-devices/wizpy-linux-based-media-player/

Archos (Linux-based) 604 WiFi Ultimate Gallery: Why It's a Zune Challenger

,----[ Quote ]
| The Zune, which comes out next week, isn't the only WiFi media player
| out there, remember. The Archos 604 is here today, and I think the
| Archos might be better by some measures. Simply said, the
| 4.3-inch touchscreen is perfect, and extremely fingerprint
| resistant.
`----

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-media/archos-604-wifi-ultimate-gallery-why-its-a-zune-chall

AOL's new wi-fi enabled media player?