Re: still waiting, roy!

  • Subject: Re: still waiting, roy!
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:25:40 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:04:38 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Maverick ] on Saturday 27 January 2007 21:47 \__
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>> Latest check of rodtrent's Digg submissions shows he continues to only
>>> post a small percentage that is pro-Microsoft, and also posts a similar
>>> amount of pro-Linux or pro-open source items.  Most of his posts are on
>>> other topics, not related to Windows or Linux.
>>>
>>> So, where are those thousands of pro-Microsoft posts of his you keep
>>> claiming?
>

> Tim, are you being an imbecile or is this ignorance a case of deliberate
> tease? Don't you see what's going on? The accusation that he was shilling
> probably got to him (maybe even a warning from Digg!) and he now uses my
> photo as his avatar, submit lots of pro-Open Source items, and even makes
> the front page frequently (better than his miserable 1% success rate, maybe
> because the submissions are truthful for a change).

So says the LIAR, Roy Schestowitz.

Hint:  one can't change digg in a couple of weeks, like 2 for example.

None of what you say is true and you are just pissed because he, along
with a lot of other digg users have figured you out Roy Schestowitz.

They figured out that you are a tinfoil wearing raving lunatic.

Not my comments.
Regular digg users.

http://www.digg.com/software/Microsoft_hires_standards_expert_to_work_on_Wikipedia_entry_on_ODF_OOXML

Why he is using your picture is beyond me.
Maybe he wants a good laugh?
Maybe he likes you?
Smile!