[News] Kurumin Linux 7.0 Light Screenshot Gallery (Phoronix)

Kurumin Linux 7.0 Light

A Brasilian KDE-based distribution that makes a few headlines these days..

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=632&num=1

Related:

EnabledPeople & partners deploys 50,000 Linux desktops in Brazil January 6

,----[ Quote ]
| BitWay Computadores, Imtech Brazil and EnabledPeople launch
| massive deployments of Linux PCs with preinstalled Linux XP
| Desktop software for Brazil goverment program
`----

http://www.enabledpeople.com/blog/2007/01/06/bitway-imtech-enabledpeople-had-deployed-about-50000-linux-desktops-in-brazil-since-september-2006/
http://tinyurl.com/yfy37p

Dreamlinux Multimedia Edition 2.2 -- Things just keep getting better in
Brazil

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://knolinux.com/2007/01/04/dreamlinux-multimedia-edition-22--things-just-keep-getting-better-in-brazil.aspx

--
List of candidate Microsoft astroturfers (directly or indirectly paid by
Microsoft to post in this newsgroup):

        flatfish+++
        Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
        Erik Funkenbusch
        Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
        Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
        Nedd Ludd
        Tim Smith
        OK
        DFS
        Terry
        Ana Thema

Take everything posted by the individuals above with a barrel of salt.