Re: Software Manufacturers: Vista is Illegal in Europe

  • Subject: Re: Software Manufacturers: Vista is Illegal in Europe
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 26 Jan 2007 12:24:33 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

On Jan 26, 2:55 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Software rivals say Microsoft's Vista illegal in Europe (at CNNMoney.com)
>
> ,----[ Excerpt ]
> | Software manufacturers, citing 2004 European Commission finding,
> | contend the operating system violates server laws in Europe.
> `----
>
> http://money.cnn.com/2007/01/26/news/international/bc.vista.microsoft...
>
> It seems as though CNN have changed the headline since I grabbed the news on
> my feed reader. That in its own right might makes you wonder if someone up
> above is 'moderating'.

Yeah... obviously CNN is now in on it too. They're all out to get you!

> --
> List of candidate Microsoft astroturfers (directly or indirectly paid by
> Microsoft to post in this newsgroup):
>
>         flatfish+++
>         Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
>         Erik Funkenbusch
>         Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
>         Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
>         Nedd Ludd
>         Tim Smith
>         OK
>         DFS
>         Terry
>         Ana Thema

Hey Roy Schestowitz - Yeah, I'm talking to you retard. You made the
claim now back it up. Let's see some PROOF. Some sort of evidence.
Anything at all.

Oh, that's right. You have zero proof and zero evidence. You basically
have a big fat nothing. As usual, you are simply a lying sack of shit.
A dumb confused little child who sits in his dorm room 24/7 posting to
the internet. Yet when it comes to proving a simple thing like this you
run and hide like the coward that you are.

Yes Roy Schestowitz, you are a sad and pathetic loser.

(Note - I don't get paid a penny to make fun of morons like you. I do
it because I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself when you make
these ridiculous claims.)

(Note2 - When your shill Mark Kent comes along and confirms your
tin-foil conspiracy, that's not proof."

> Take everything posted by the individuals above with a barrel of salt.

Take everything that paid shills like Roy Schestowitz who admit they
get paid to post write. They are only in this for their own financial
gain.