Re: [News] Today's Dilbert Covers Linux; Shills in Digg

begin  oe_protect.scr
> http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/images/dilbert20071832660125.gif
>

> Watch Tod Trent and the gang of Microsoft's MVPs (shills) at work:
>
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Linux_For_The_Desktop_Is_It_Really_Time
>
> Yes, that's how you know Vista is coming. Tsunamis of anti-Linux tosh.

They continue to post the same old tosh which gets posted every time a
new version of windows is pushed out of the door, and forced into the
unwilling hands of OEMs who are required to install it onto PCs, whether
anyone actually wants it or not.

Now I can finally explain to everyone why I do this.  I just got $7 worth
of free stuff for working on Debian !